August 15, 2022 – Thinking of selling your business? Financial Sense Newshour sits down with Chris Vanderzyden at Legacy Partners to discuss his latest book, Master Your Exit Plan: Sell Your Business, Preserve Your Legacy. Chris explains the roadmap and essential steps business owners need to consider if they want to sell their business when it comes to attracting and finding the right buyer, valuing their business, post-sale tax considerations, and more.
From Amazon: “You need a master exit plan to guide you through the process of successfully selling your business.
You have been competitive and tireless in your efforts to build a successful business. Now is the time to sell your business for the best price and the best conditions. But how do you do that?
When a business owner approaches their exit, confusion often sets in as many questions remain unanswered:
- What are the steps in the M&A process that I need to follow to successfully sell my business?
- How can I be sure my business will attract a buyer when I’m ready to sell?
- How much is my business worth, to make sure a buyer won’t steal my business?
- Will the net proceeds be enough to maintain my life at the same level I enjoy as a business owner?
- When should I sell my business?
- Who can help me reach buyers and guide me through the process?
- What will I do after selling my business?
- How can I protect my wealth once I have sold my business?
Written in simple terms and applicable to all industries, Master Your Exit Plan is a roadmap that provides the answers to the questions above and brings clarity to what is a traditionally difficult process.
Chris Vanderzyden outlines each critical step to creating a master exit plan that will align your business, personal, and financial goals and help you successfully sell your business. She shows you how to avoid costly mistakes when selling so you can enjoy financial security and preserve your legacy for future generations.
If you own a business that you intend to sell one day, this is the best exit planning book you can buy!”