FAE GRP SEEKS DAILY MANAGER BASED IN LOS ANGELES
- Assist in managing the day-to-day affairs of the artists and some aspects of personal life – ensuring all needs are met
- Organize, manage and execute the approval process with the artist and senior management
- Many trips around the world, regularly visiting the artists’ house
- Assist in finding and securing creative and business opportunities for the artist
- Coordination of ever-changing log, logistics and contracts for live performances, sponsorships, campaigns, album releases, recording and promotion schedules, working closely with record label, l editor and agents
- Act as key contact and liaise effectively with PA artists, asset creators, accountants, attorneys, event planners, tour manager, dancers and choreographers, live agents, publishers, merchandise companies and meetup organizers, PR agencies, brands, digital media agencies, and other miscellaneous external parties, including other musicians, producers, and collaborators. Constant updating of the team.
- Accompaniment of the artist on radio and television promotion, brand photo shoots, book publication, television and film shoots, publicity campaign activities, large-scale events and ensuring that external parties respect the contractual agreement
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Demonstrable previous significant experience in day-to-day management on a global act
- Understanding of campaign release and deployment configuration
- Tour experience including routing and planning both alone and with an external TM
- Previous experience managing social media / creating digital and video content for an artist
- Availability to travel within the United States and internationally on a short-term basis and occasionally for longer periods
- Experience of working with high level people and team spirit
- In addition to regular hours, you will be expected to take calls and respond to emails outside office hours, so flexibility is essential.
- fully vaccinated
- Driver’s license preferred
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
The deadline is June 22, 2022 at midnight.