The role: Center Manager – Longford Shopping Center – Permanent, full time
We are looking to hire a Center Manager for Longford Shopping Center based in Longford.
Based at the site, the Center Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the centre, managing all directly and indirectly employed staff as well as setting and managing the centre’s day-to-day budget costs.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensure all staff are trained in appropriate customer service policies.
- Prepare and maintain a training manual for all security guards and cleaning staff appointed to the Centre.
- The Center Manager will prepare, maintain and update a Tenant Manual/Occupant Guide which will include details of all operational procedures in place for the Centre.
- The center manager will develop a customer complaints policy in conjunction with the tenants, to remove any customer dissatisfaction, aiming for no customer complaints.
- The Center Manager will develop innovative customer service strategies, ensuring the center remains customer focused at all times.
In collaboration with the Manager and the external Consultants:
- Educate, motivate and develop the on-site team and other contractors into a cohesive, unified and effective team.
- Advise on staff resources and skills required within the Centre.
- Be responsible for the performance management of all Center staff, whether contracted or direct.
- The center manager will be the main call manager for after-hours calls.
- In conjunction with the Property Manager, prepare annual service charges and non-recoverable financial budgets based on the RICS Code of Practice.
- Monitor, control and analyze expenses according to the principles of economy and efficiency.
- Together with the property manager, develop a rolling three-year business plan in line with the agreed asset strategy and existing management agreement.
- Lead the completion of the reconciliation after the end of the service fee year and write a reconciliation report for the property manager.
Control of operations and contracts – Contract management – Cleaning/Security/Waste management
- Quarterly reports to Directors and Managing Agents regarding all operational issues arising, including
- Ensure that the objectives specified in all maintenance contracts are met and quickly correct non-conformances.
- Set specific goals or benchmarks and analyze how these goals will be achieved by each contracted company.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and health and safety policies throughout the centre.
- Coordinate and manage (in consultation with the Managing Agent) all store fitting works.
- Maintain regular liaison with retailers to resolve business performance and operational management issues and encourage a partnership approach.
- Represent the Center to all external agencies, tenants, contractors and members of the public as required.
- Actively promote the Centre’s interest in exploiting opportunities and mitigating threats from other competing business sites and seek to maintain and improve market profile and penetration.
- Develop and execute an annual marketing plan in conjunction with external professional marketing companies within allocated budget.
- Maximize mall revenue from mall promotions, consistent with mall tenant mix.
- Ensure that all accident and incident reports, including insurance and statutory forms and procedures, are properly completed and adhered to.
- Ensure that all building insurer requirements are met.
- Manage and implement strategies to reduce and limit any factors or practices that may give rise to an insurance claim against the Centre.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar or relevant role is required.
- Team player with excellent formal and informal communication skills and interpersonal skills. It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful candidate is fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a high workload, multi-task and prioritize work;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent customer orientation is essential to excel in this role;
- Must be legally entitled to work full time in Ireland for any employer.
Please send your updated resume to Dave Love, [email protected] quoting reference: Center Manager – Longford SC
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only candidates who will be selected to begin our recruitment process will be contacted.
ADVERTISEMENT – KEEP READING BELOW