We are looking for 2 We are looking for a Category Manager to join our team! As a Category Manager in our company, you will be
responsible for managing a group or category of products. You will also be responsible for finding suppliers, negotiating margins.
pricing and payment terms with suppliers, product assortment expansion for categories and product management
Category Manager (Personal Care), experience in the field of personal care will be highly appreciated
Category 2 Manager (Alcoholic Beverages), experience in the beverage industry will be highly appreciated
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and analyze market data and information
- Analyze market trends and apply that knowledge to make informed purchasing decisions.
- Plan and implement long-term development strategies for product categories
- Develop inventive and cost effective sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate supply partnerships
- Research and engage reliable vendors and vendors.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure continued feasibility.
- Have full ownership of category performance, including forecasting, monitoring, reporting on the business, while contributing to driving projects and business strategy to achieve business goals.
- Lead effective negotiations with suppliers to establish common objectives, improve cost structure and sustainably develop the P&L.
- Influence category design, contribute to new product groups and improve customer experience to drive growth.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the FMCG industry as a procurement, supply chain management and procurement professional in the categories listed above.
- Sales and results oriented with ability to manage budgets
- team player
- Experience in a retail or key account management environment with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Experience in category management is a strong asset.
- Strong communication skills and experience negotiating with internal and external stakeholders.
- The successful candidate must be analytical, autonomous.