An exciting opportunity for a motivated Regional Manager to join the management team of a growing family business.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will have full responsibility for the region, comprising
of six deposits being Dubbo, Mudgee, Griffith, Leeton, Coolamon and Condobolin. You will have the autonomy to execute the business strategy, taking responsibility for security, operational performance and customer service, as well as managing key customers across the region.
You will support, lead and manage a large team of operations, shop floor, sales and administration employees.
You rely on your strong leadership and effective decision-making abilities to drive improvement and realize our vision of operational excellence.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with an ability to build strong relationships at all levels and effectively implement and manage service contracts;
- Ability to lead with confidence, drive results and develop high performing teams;
- Proactive and autonomous, passionate about continuous improvement and added value;
- Minimum of three years of experience in a senior management position in the transportation, waste, recycling or similar industry;
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, management, waste management, transport or logistics would be highly appreciated.
- Attractive salary package including a maintained company vehicle;
Supportive environment offering personal and professional development through mentorship from industry professionals;
Stability of a rapidly growing company.