Digital Next is a search marketing agency bound by the belief that every business should have access to high quality digital marketing initiatives. Since our humble beginnings in 2014, we’ve been at the forefront of enlightening businesses of all shapes and sizes on what great digital marketing looks like.
Over the past 12 months, we have experienced significant growth and are looking for a Junior SEO Account Manager to help us continue to fulfill our mission of taking businesses to the next level. By joining a team of highly qualified specialists in SEO, SEM, content and web design, you will become part of an agency that still has a solid track record and is highly respected for its personal approach to each campaign. This is an important part of the relationships we build with businesses and other organizations.
Looking for more than just a seat at a desk? Continue reading!
About the role
This role is ideally suited for a Junior SEO Account Manager who wants to learn more about SEO implementation, link building, content and client communication as he is at the forefront of the services we offer. SEO is a cornerstone of most businesses’ marketing efforts and one of the most profitable digital channels, which is why we and our clients invest heavily in it. From on-page and off-page to strategy development and reporting. In this role, you will be supported by the SEO department manager, in-house developers, designers and content writers who can help with both delivering assets for campaigns and maintaining performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your typical monthly workload will include:
- Implementation of SEO strategies.
- Keyword research
- Website Audits
- Competition audits
- Management of link building and content orders
- Prospecting backlinks for blogger / manual popularization
- Planning, uploading and optimizing SEO content and blogs on CMS platforms.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for delivery.
- Setting up goal/event tracking using Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Monthly reporting and communication to the accounting manager
- Use of SEO tools such as Majestic, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, RankTracker and our proprietary SEO software
- Communicate the results to our team
- Use the latest SEO techniques to drive results for your clients
- Be an active member of the practice’s top team and share your ideas!
A good understanding of all of the above is required, but you will coordinate and work with an implementation team to ensure SEO success for our clients.
Advantages and Benefits
Along with monthly office massages, a beautiful South Melbourne office, and lots of laughs along the way, the selected candidate will:
- Learn from experienced seasoned professionals.
- Be part of a fun, goal-oriented culture.
- Work in a wide range of sectors.
- Benefit from a competitive salary.
- Hybrid of office and home work.
- Being in a modern, minimalist and vegetal work environment.
- Enjoy cafe-quality coffee every day.
- Take part in regular team building events (SEO Meetups, karting & escape rooms, to name a few).
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate would have the right attitude and willingness to learn and grow in an SEO account management role of managing and delivering SEO campaigns across multiple industries.
In addition, the ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
Minimum 6-12 months of experience in an SEO role.
An understanding of technical SEO.
Understanding of CMS platforms (WordPress, Shopify and BigCommerce).
The ability to analyze data meaningfully.
Experience with Google Analytics and other Google suites.
Solid experience with the following tools (or equivalent):
– Screaming Frog
– Tag Manager
– Search Console
The above is preferred but not required as we are looking for someone with the right attitude rather than experience. If this sounds like something you’d like to sink your teeth into, apply today! Be sure to check out our website at https://www.digitalnext.com.au/about-us/our-team/ to virtually meet the team and learn more about our agency.