Studio Manager and Executive Assistant (full time)
Peter Rose + Partners is an international architecture and urban design firm based in Boston, MA. We are a collaborative, design-driven, research-driven team. We work with state-of-the-art technologies, with a focus on sustainability, well-being and comfort, as well as social and urban issues. We work at all scales, and have been recognized by numerous publications and awards.
Peter Rose + Partners is looking for a motivated, organized and collaborative individual to fill the positions of Office Manager and Executive Assistant.
Responsibilities include: calendar management (Zoom and in-person), travel arrangements and general office operations.
We are looking for someone with professionalism, problem-solving instinct and responsibility, ease with self-management, delegation and collaboration is very beneficial.
In person, MF, full time (9am-6pm), some remote work is possible.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND EXECUTIVE SUPPORT:
- Calendar management:
- Manage dynamic professional and personal calendars for managers; work with principals to balance demands and other priorities
- Schedule and start remote/zoom meetings
- Send daily agendas, meeting reminders, track deadlines and correspondence
- Book transportation and accommodation for business trips and some personal trips (Principals)
- Create and distribute routes
- Monitor ongoing trips and take appropriate initiatives
- Office administration (including but not limited to):
- Enter, sort, distribute mail
- Answer the phone during business hours
- Coordinate deliveries (to and from the office)
- Stock kitchen and bathroom
- Basic storage
- Coordinate cleaners and schedule/track routine maintenance
- Preparing the conference room for office meetings
- Liaise with technical support in the office and remotely (computers, servers, printers, etc.)
- Light accounting, transmission/follow-up of invoices to the accountant
- Executive Assistant Support to Principals:
- Daily recordings
- Write and proofread correspondence
- Assistance with expense reporting (compilation of receipts, submission of reports)
- Occasional personal runs
- Pick up or order lunch every day when you’re in the office
- Maintain current client/project grid, track hours
- Various administrative tasks related to the project
- Help organize office outings, dinners and quarterly events
Our ideal candidate is thorough, responsible, likes to think creatively, and writes clearly and well. We are looking for motivated, responsible candidates who work successfully in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and who enjoy art and architecture, urban design and research.
We want someone who is interested in growing with our business as we grow with them.
Relevant skills and/or experience:
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT), in particular Outlook/Entourage
- Zoom command for calendar and meetings integration
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) or willingness to learn
- Experience with Bluebeam or willingness to learn
- Skills and sensitivity in graphic/visual communication
- At least (2) years or equivalent professional experience in administration, executive support, coordination or operations.
- Financial literacy and some understanding of accounting is helpful but not required
50-60k/year. At the height of experience. Competitive benefits with no trial period.
Please apply by email with a cover letter, CV and additional documents you wish to include (such as a graphic portfolio or research/writing sample) in PDF format to: [email protected]
We look forward to considering your application.
Pierre Rose + Partners
242 E Berkeley Street, 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02118
View your application history